Jaw crusher installation and operation instructions
Jaw crusher is composed of two jaw plates: moving jaw and static jaw. Widely used in the smelting of various ore and bulk materials in mining smelting, building materials, highway, railway, water conservancy and chemical industries. The highest compressive strength of the crushed material is 320Mpa.
Instructions for use (a) preparations
1. It should be carefully checked whether the bearing lubrication is good, and whether there is sufficient grease at the joints of the bearings.
2. Carefully check whether all fasteners are fully tightened.
3. Whether the protective device is good and unsafe phenomenon is found, it should be eliminated immediately.
4. Check whether there are ore or other debris in the crushing cavity, and if there is, it should be eliminated immediately.
1. After inspection and verification that the condition of the machine and transmission part is normal, it can be started.
2. This machine can only be started under no load.
3. After starting, if any abnormal situation is found, stop the machine immediately and wait for the cause to be found out to eliminate the hidden danger before starting again.
(Three) maintenance and use
1. Only after the jaw crusher is running normally can it be fed.
2. The material to be crushed should be evenly added into the crushing cavity, and side feeding should be avoided to prevent sudden changes in load or unilateral surge.
3. Under normal operating conditions, the temperature rise of the bearing should not exceed 35 ° C, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 70 ° C, otherwise it should be stopped immediately, and the cause should be eliminated to eliminate it.
1. Always pay attention to the lubrication of the friction surface in time to ensure the normal operation of the machine and extend the service life.
2. The grease used in this machine should be determined according to the conditions of use, temperature, etc. Generally, calcium-based, sodium-based or calcium-sodium-based greases can be used.
3. The grease added to the bearing seat is 50-70% of its volume, which must be replaced every three months; when changing the new oil, the gasoline and kerosene must be used to clean the dirt in the bearing and the bearing seat.
4. The contact point between the toggle plate and the toggle pad must be added with grease before the machine starts.