Gold washing plant operation instructions
1. Equipment composition
This equipment is a gold mining production line working with sand dredger (sand pumps). According to the order from front to back, it is a recoil box, a shaftless double-layer drum screen, gold centrifugal concentrator, a creeping gold panning chute, a fixed gold panning chute,power distribution system, water supply system, etc.
2. working principle of the equipment
After being pumped by the sand pump, the sand and stone raw materials from the river enter the recoil box through the sand discharge pipeline. The function of the recoil box is to reduce the flow rate and impact force of the material discharged from the sand discharge pipeline. After the material is slowed down by the recoil box, it flows into the rotary drum grading screen for sand and stone separation, and the material particles smaller than 6mm enter the gold centrifugal concentrator for gold selection. The tailing out of the gold concentrator enters the fixed gold panning chute for the second stage gold reselection operation. The 6-10mm material particles enter the creeping gold panning chute for gold selection, and the tailing sand enters the fixed gold panning chute for the second gold selection operation. The tailings after the second gold selection flow into the tailings area. Shut down and discharge the ore every 4-5 hours, and remove the heavy concentrate. The gold centrifuge concentrator discharges the ore from the discharge mouth; The gold loaded mat on the creeping chute and the fixed chute is taken out and replace it with new gold grass to continue working. The heavy concentrate sand on the replaced gold mat was poured into the mining box.
3. Flow chart diagram
Sand pipe ＞10mm
Gold concentrator creeping panning chute
Fixed panning chute Fixed panning chute
4.the installation of equipment
1. Equipment inspection: After the equipment is delivered to the site and unloaded from the container, first check whether the parts are bumped and deformed during transportation. If it is deformed, it needs to be repaired before proceeding with the next installation work.
2. Equipment installation requirements for the work site: The installation site for this set of equipment must be solid and free of subsidence, with a length of 15 meters and a width of 6 meters. Make a foundation according to the following figure.
5. Installation steps:
A. Installation of drum screen and recoil box:
Firstly place the rotary screen base flat on area A, lift the concentrator into the base, The direction of the centrifuge tailings towards the tailing pond (towards B area), and then fix the trommel screen bracket to the base with bolts. After the bracket is fixed, fix the sand collection hopper, and insert the hose at the front of the sand collection hopper into the feed inlet of the concentrator. The next step is to lift the trommel screen above the sand hopper, install the reducer and drive motor behind the trommel, and lift the recoil box in its location.
B. Installation of the creeping chute; according to the exit position of the sand collection hopper, lift two creeping chutes in place.
C. Installation of fixed chutes: According to the position of the installation diagram, lift three fixed chutes in place.
D laying of gold mat;
The gold mat of the creeping chute is cut into a size of 1.0m*1.0m, laid flat on the trough, and pressed on the chute with the iron diagram after laying.
Gold mat laid on the creeping chute
The gold mat of the fixed chute is cut into a size of 1.0m*1.05m, and laid from the low end of the chute to the high end in a local superposition method. The high-end piece is pressed onto the low-end piece, and the width of the overlapping part is 4-5cm As shown in the figure below, the top piece is hung on the fixing nails on the surface of the fixed chute. When working in this way, the water will not wash away the gold mat.
水流方向 water direction
Gold mat laid on the creeping chute
After the above equipment is installed, the drum screen bracket needs to be reinforced with angle steel. The specific method is to make two diagonal braces for reinforcement between the trommel screen bracket and the base.
After the above work is completed, connect the power cord according to the instructions of the distribution box. You can test the machine.
5.5. Equipment Commissioning: First, fill the trommel screen gear box and the creeping chute gear box with gear oil. Then start commissioning. Turn on the trommel motor first, and then turn on the gold concentrator and the creeping chute motor after the motor runs normally. During the trial run, pay attention to observe whether there are any jams in each operating part, and listen to whether there are abnormal noises in the motor and each rotating part. If there are any jams or abnormal noises, immediately stop the machine for inspection and remove the fault. If everything is normal, you can start the trial run.
6. Switching on-off sequence: during daily work, the starting sequence is from back to front, followed by the creeping chute, the gold concentrator, and the trommel screen; the shutdown sequence for the end of the work is from front to back, followed by the trommel screen and the gold concentrator. , Creeping chute. When shutting down, every working equipment needs to be completely emptied before it can be shut down, so as to avoid equipment damage caused by starting with load when the machine is turned on again.
7.During daily operation, add butter to each transmission part (the part where the butter nozzle is set) before starting the machine every day.
8. The number of personnel operating this equipment is 2 people per shift, one person is responsible for operation and one person is responsible for inspections. The personnel are required to be male, aged between 18-45 years old. Wear tight-fitting overalls and safety helmets during work. At work, you should be fully focused and maintain your best working condition. Operate this equipment after alcohol drinking is forbidden.