Fine Sand Aggregates Rotary Cylinder Trommel Drum Screen Machine
Trommel screen, also called rotary drum screen, widely used for alluvial gold sieving and graded washing.It provides a simple, efficient and economical solution to upgrade a wide range of material and optimize the subsequent process steps of recovery. This method of screening helps to reduce operating and investment cost and to increase product quality, while allowing rapid and large volume processing.
Rotary trommel screen specifications
Drum screen Working principle:
After the materials are fed into the drum, the materials are classified, while the bigger materials flow forward along the inclination of drum and was classified through different mesh screens gradually. Classified small materials fell into respective bunker, and are delivered into finished product stack through manpower or belt conveyor.
Rotary Drum screen Application
Quarry: suitable for screening and classifying gravel, clay, mountain meal, sand, etc.
Coal Industry: suitable for screening and classifying lump coal, coal dust, coal washing, etc.
Abrasive material and ceramic industry: building sand, mica, alumina, silica sand, abrasive, refractory materialetc.
Metallurgy and mining industry: quartz sand, sand, ore, titanium oxide, zinc oxide, etc.
Mechanical industry: casting sand, charcoal, grafito, powder metallurgy, electromagnetic material and metal powder, etc
Cylinder drum screen advantages
1. It is a highly economically viable option adequately suitable for small to large volume processing of materials.
2. The screen features various filters for different heavy duty drums that ensure complete separation of fine materials.
3. The design has a end user flexibility that allows for screen replacements depending on mesh sizes
4. Multiple layers of screen to enhance the sifting process.
5. Rock Trommel features changeable screen plates so that worn out parts can be replaced.
6. Trommel Roller has high efficiency and a big capacity for different volumes of materials
7. The screen is uniquely designed to facilitate higher capacities, provide longer screen life and avoid material clogging
Sand stone drum screen delivery